“If you have videos from people dancing, how can you measure how similar their movements are?”
Context of the internship
- Looking into time-sensitive metrics
- Multivariate time series problem: multiple limbs, multiple x/y anchors in each frame → how to integrate into a single score?
- Technique is more widely applicable:
- similarity search
- anomaly detection
- pattern discovery
What you’ll learn
- How to research and implement state of the art time series techniques and similarity metrics while taking into account latency/accuracy requirements.
- How to showcase your work by creating an interactive demo on our website and a blogpost.
- Getting familiar with how a top notch AI consultancy firm operates internally.